The profession of Design Engineer has been modernised tremendously in recent years. Our projects are developed more and more in graphics cloud workplaces. This has the advantage that as a designer you’re part of a team immediately, at the start of a project. Our electrical plans are shared with other contractors in real time, so conflicts are detected in the design phase. Both in the office and onsite, everyone concerned has access to the latest project data and designs.
Have you obtained your Bachelor degree in IT ? You have a deep knowledge in an IT environment (DNS, Routing, …) ? You are familiar with the term Backup methodology (VEEAM, OpenSource solutions, …) ? If on top of that you are dynamic, flexible and have a real passion for IT, then you might be the System Engineer we are looking for !
As a System Engineer at TranzCom Telecom you can expect to have a wide range of tasks, in a company that is continuously growing in the Telecom sector with real challenges !
- You maintain the internal IT–infrastructure (updates, security, patch, …).
- You organize the back-up
- You provide support to the software & after–sales team.
- You will also provide level 2 support to internal users of TranzCom Telecom.
- You will be in charge of the installation of new servers (Windows/Linux environment).
- You obtained a Bachelor diploma with a focus on IT
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch. The knowledge of English is an added-value.
- You, ideally, have a first experience as System Engineer, but we will also consider young graduates with an itch for IT
Next to this, you also have a solid technical background:
- You have a deep knowledge of WEB Server (nginx, apache2, IIS, …), FTP Server (proftp), Firewall (Fortigate), switching/networking, …
- You have a good knowledge in Windows Server, Linux Server (mostly Debian), VMWare (vCenter, …) Hyper-V, …
- Furthermore, you have knowledge in Windows Script – Powershell, but also in Linux scripting Shell, Bash, Python, Perl, …
- You have knowledge in versioning system (git, svn, …) and in HA (High availability mechanism).
- Knowledge in VOiP/SIP is a plus.
- A job in a listed company with a strong international presence who cares about human values
- A company culture where values such as autonomy, responsibility, solidarity, entrepreneurship and trust lies central
- A wide range of tasks with enough space for autonomy and initiatives
- An « on-the-job » training and through our Academy
- A work environment where you hold all the cards to become an expert
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
Come on board and discover « the VINCI Energies way of life »!
Do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
TranzCom, based in Anderlecht, has around 110 employees and is active as integrator in radio communications, telephony and information systems. Also in the sectors of energy distribution systems and power electronics for railways and Industry.
VINCI Energies Belgium is divided into 5 perimeters. At INFRA we offer services in 4 important fields: aerospace, mobility, energy and telecom. Our brands are Cegelec, Omexom, Axians and TranzCom. We have currently 330 colleagues working at INFRA and we achieve a turnover of 68 M€. The competences of our colleagues are very diversified, not only training wise, but also on the topic of tasks and languages. They work on construction site, at our clients or at our offices in Gosselies, Nivelles, Zwijndrecht or Anderlecht.
VINCI Energies has 69.000 employees in the world, of which 2.400 in Belgium. We work for government authorities, operators and companies. VINCI Energies Belgium realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications. In the world of tomorrow, VINCI Energies wants to make the difference, not only with its professional know-how, but also by supporting various charitable projects managed through the VINCI- Foundation.