The profession of Design Engineer has been modernised tremendously in recent years. Our projects are developed more and more in graphics cloud workplaces. This has the advantage that as a designer you’re part of a team immediately, at the start of a project. Our electrical plans are shared with other contractors in real time, so conflicts are detected in the design phase. Both in the office and onsite, everyone concerned has access to the latest project data and designs.
Junior System Engineer
Searching for a first job as Junior System Engineer with the possibility to learn constantly? Work together with your team on projects regarding Cloud, DevOps, Security and Automation for different references in the corporate market. Choose an innovative environment with career opportunities!
- maintain and secure the IT infrastructure of our clients in the corporate market
- get involved in design, implementation and runtime support
- work on challenging projects, intern and on-site, with topics such as Azure, Application support, Datacenter networking, Disaster recovery, etc.
- combine these projects with managed services and build a wide experience through solving problems, daily monitoring of backups, general management and improving client environments, etc.
- master or bachelor in ICT, Industrial engineering or another technical study
- passion for IT infrastructure and managed services (Backup as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, …)
- hands-on experience with Linux and/or Windows
- affinity with Cloud, DevOps, Networking, Security, Storage, Automation, … is a plus
- knowledge of a scripting language (Powershell, Bash, Python, …)
- knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus. Driver’s License B
- fun working environment with sparkling teams and flexible working hours
- personal learning and development plan, training and career opportunities
- complete salary package including company car, expense allowance, etc.
- hospitalisation and group insurance… and free fruit at work!
- high fun factor and lots of sport/cultural/family activities
- a lot of initiatives regarding knowledge sharing (Lean Coffees, Lunch and Learn, technical sessions, etc.)
How to apply?
Come work with us and discover ‘the VINCI Energies way of life!’. Apply here! You can count on a fast, accurate and personal treatment of your application. Questions? You can reach Ines Thevelein, recruiter on 09/210 81 50.
Give ICT your ‘touch’! Axians, brand of VINCI Energies, is the linking pin in our connected planet, offering smart solutions & services for ICT and telecom. Literally ‘the best of ICT with a human touch‘: we combine innovative and best-in-class technologies with a personal approach, towards our customers and towards you, our colleague. You enter an inspiring and innovative working environment, with a lot of room for initiative and entrepreneurship. Plenty of variety: in team you take up challenging projects for different customers in diverse sectors (business, Healthcare, industry, etc.). Or are you more the hands-on technical type, excited to execute turnkey projects or maintenance for telecom and radio operators? Start working at a vibrant organization, where we put knowledge sharing and training at the center, but never lose sight of the fun factor!