The profession of Design Engineer has been modernised tremendously in recent years. Our projects are developed more and more in graphics cloud workplaces. This has the advantage that as a designer you’re part of a team immediately, at the start of a project. Our electrical plans are shared with other contractors in real time, so conflicts are detected in the design phase. Both in the office and onsite, everyone concerned has access to the latest project data and designs.
Product Business Development Manager – Mission-critical and Business communications
Product Business Development Manager – Mission-critical and Business communications.
Tranzcom Telecom is a leading integrator and solution provider of mission-critical, business and unified communications.
We are currently looking for a Product Business Development Manager, mission-critical and business communications.
Your responsabilities :
The position is a key role in the development and management of the mission and business critical communications solutions and applications, in particular towards the public safety, the industry and the service and retail sector.
It entails the following main accountabilities:
- Market watch of applications, products and components related to radio communication, PTT over LTE, video and business applications, including selection and follow-up of suppliers.
- Definition of new solutions and go-to-market strategy and business development and product support
- Product & Service lifecycle management
- coordination between marketing, sales and technical service
- Provision of key technical and product insights to support sales, bids and the delivery of projects
Your profile :
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Proven experience and technical knowledge in telecommunications and/or ICT (preferably radio networks and terminals or mobile data/video/business applications …) and related products and accessories.
- Strong product management and delivery skills.
- Self-starter, solution-oriented and service-driven attitude.
- Committed team player, able to work at the same time with a high level of autonomy
- Very good interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Ability to keep a global view while being at ease in diving into details.
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch and good command of English.
- Candidate interested to join a medium-size yet leading and expanding company operating with a high degree of autonomy in the context of a major international group.
Our offer :
- A challenging management position in a dynamic and technical work environment.
- Wide range of responsibilities and tasks
- Many customer contact, internal contacts, variation and responsibility.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the further expansion and design of a stable and growing companA direct, transparent, pragmatic and no-nonsense corporate culture with direct decision lines.
- After a training period in which you get to know the context, you will hold a position with a lot of autonomy
- A fascinating key position with responsibility and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
TranzCom, based in Anderlecht, has around 110 employees and is active as integrator in radio communications, telephony and information systems. Also in the sectors of energy distribution systems and power electronics for railways and Industry. TranzCom is a part of VINCI Energies Belgium that realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications. In the world of tomorrow, VINCI Energies wants to make the difference, not only with its professional know-how, but also by supporting various charitable projects managed through the’ VINCI- Foundation. VINCI Energies has 69.000 employees in the world, of which 2.400 in Belgium.
Come aboard and discover “the VINCI Energies way of life!“.
Do not hesitate to apply online or send us your resumé at email@example.com .