The profession of Design Engineer has been modernised tremendously in recent years. Our projects are developed more and more in graphics cloud workplaces. This has the advantage that as a designer you’re part of a team immediately, at the start of a project. Our electrical plans are shared with other contractors in real time, so conflicts are detected in the design phase. Both in the office and onsite, everyone concerned has access to the latest project data and designs.
Contract / Project Manager
Want to be part of a team in Brussels that is leading integrator and solution provider of mission-critical, business and unified communications for public safety, healthcare, public transport, industry, service and retail? You have the competencies and experience in managing from A to Z projects in the field of critical communications? You are passioned by working with public transportation and security sectors? Than you might be the
Contract / Project Manager (m/f) we are looking for
- Ensure compliance (SLA, KPI, assessments, compliance with Tender requirements, …) of the contractual conditions by all parties.
- Lead the contract negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Monitoringof the project planning and
- Efficient client relationship managementthroughout the whole project life cycle, including identification of potential new project opportunities and of improvements in the project management processes.
- Efficient managementof all steps of the project, from drafting of offer up to project delivery.
- Development and monitoringof the project strategy, in line with the objectives of the company.
- Analysis and follow-upof the client needs, with provision of adequate
- Managementand coordination of the resources (human and technical) dedicated to the project, including motivation and coaching of the project team (up to 6/7 people).
Your profile :
- Master degreein engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Proven and relevant experienceof minimum 5 years in contract or project management in a technical environment
- Experience with public markets, including exposure to tender management.
- Strong combination of contract/project managementand client interfacing skills.
- Very good planning, organisationand monitoring
- Self-starter, assertive and well-balanced personality.
- Proven team coordination and resources management skills.
- Committed team player, able to work at the same time with a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to keep a global view while being at ease in diving into details.
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch and good command of English.
- Candidate interested to join a medium-size yet leading and expanding companyoperating with a high degree of autonomy in the context of a major international group.
- A challenging management position in a dynamic and technical work environment.
- A wide range of responsibilitiesand tasks
- Many customer contact, internal contacts, variation and responsibility.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the further expansion and design of a stable and growing company.
- A direct, transparent, pragmatic and no-nonsense corporate culture with direct decision lines.
- After a training period in which you get to know the context, you will hold a position with a lot of autonomy
- A fascinating key positionwith responsibility and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment.
Who are we?
TranzCom, based in Anderlecht, has around 110 employees and is active as integrator in radio communications, telephony and information systems. Also in the sectors of energy distribution systems and power electronics for railways and Industry. TranzCom is a part of VINCI Energies Belgium that realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications.
VINCI Energies Belgium is divided into 6 perimeters. At Infra & Telecom we offer services in 4 important fields: aerospace, mobility, energy and telecom. Our brands are Cegelec, Omexom, Axians and TranzCom. We have currently 350 colleagues working at Infra & Telecom and we achieve a turnover of 72 M€. The competences of our colleagues are very diversified, not only training wise, but also on the topic of tasks and languages. They work on construction site, at our clients or at our offices in Gosselies, Nivelles, Zwijndrecht or Anderlecht.
VINCI Energies has 77.300 employees in the world, of which 2.750 in Belgium. We work for government authorities, operators and companies. VINCI Energies Belgium realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications. In the world of tomorrow, VINCI Energies wants to make the difference, not only with its professional know-how, but also by supporting various charitable projects managed through the VINCI- Foundation.
Come aboard and discover “the VINCI Energies way of life!“: Avalon.email@example.com